Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sacredness

He is who he is, someone I hunger for and dare to comprehend. I have not yet spoken his name out loud, due to the effect the actual sound would have upon my being. But in my head and heart his name is like a magical bell sounding, and I am Pavlog's dog, lips wet with anticipation of his awaiting cock. He is like a God to me now, in posession of my body as I act out his instruction to worship it. My hands and fingers become that of my Lover's and the channelling takes place. And even though I am the one performing the actions, I feel true excitement and exhiliration as if I have no knowledge of what's coming. He is magnetic, and now my body feels the pull of his energy drawing me nearer and nearer to him. Eyes closed the fantasy takes over, he pleases me in ways no man has ever pleased me. Tracing down from my parted lips, down my neck, between my breasts down to my pleasure place. Fingers deep inside of me knowing exactly the countours of my pussy and where to stimulate me to climax. With his other hand he takes my ample breasts one at a time, gently pinching and rolling my nipples until they stand hard and erect like soldiers at attention. My hair spills around my face and shoulders, my body convulses in orgasm as I cum violently over and over in waves, my eyes wild with lust and abandon. As they lessen in intensity, the image of his face floats before me like a vision. The hypnotic color of his eyes are like a stormy lagoon soon to be peaceful again. I am spent like never before, my pussy dripping with wetness.

No comments: