Monday, October 27, 2008

I Am Haunted

Today I could only think of my cyberspace lover. Somehow my mind and body has been abducted, my thoughts infiltrated with questions and scenarios born of my own imagination. I am split in two: part of me waits like a gloating know-it-all, expecting the worse possible consequence as a result of last night's indulgence - being lured into a trap or otherwise taken advantage of. The other part of me longs to bring the cyber world into reality and contemplating in angst the various ways to achieve it.

This personal civil war continued throught the day, and between trying to look busy and not bewildered by lust, I sat at my desk and thought of our cyber chat. What struck me the most is not being able to remember everything that was said, but remembering everything I felt. How my heart raced, my fingers trembled, and the chill that fluttered through my veins like a frozen butterfly. Crotch of my black panties soaked with my own ample moisture and light sweat, and the way my clit pulsed with ecstasy, rippling through to my thighs.

Sitting there at work in my cubicle, I felt like Eve displaced and exposed after eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.

But I wanted to know more. I tried to imagine a litany of things. The sound of his voice, the cadence of his speech, his solid chest, the temperature of his erect penis and the feel of his hand in mine. And how it came to be that his existence would permeate so throughly into my consciousness and linger. I was arrested by the notion that somehow this man reached my tome of hidden thoughts, scribed long ago and stored - nearly forgotten wants I never dared ask a lover for. But this man knew. Without ever having met me.

to be continued...

No comments: