Saturday, April 4, 2009

Orders

Tell me

Tell me everything
Tell me nothing
Use words
Or use your eyes

Tell me to fuck you
Tell me how much you want me
Tell me to dance for you
Tell me I'm sexy
Tell me how you want to feel my body
Tell me how hard you are
Tell me how wet you are

Tell me to show you
Tell me how you love watching
Tell me you love my body
Tell me to cum
Tell me to scream
Tell me to work you
Tell me to make you cum
Tell me how you like it
Tell me where to put my hands

Tell me how much you love it
Tell me how much you need it
Tell me how much you want me

Tell me you're going to fuck me
Tell me you can't wait to fuck me
Tell me you want to cum in my pussy
Tell me you want to cum in my mouth
Tell me you want to fuck me like a bitch
Tell me you want to fuck me hard
Tell me you're going to tease me
Tell me to beg for it

Tell me how
Tell me when
Use words
Or use your eyes


Tell me with your body
Tell me with your eyes
Tell me with your hands
Tell me with your tongue
Tell me with your fingertips
Tell me with your heat
Tell me with your breath
Tell me with your moans
Tell me to touch myself
Tell me to suck harder
Tell me to choke on it
Tell me you'll fuck my ass
Tell me to lick it
Tell me that you're cumming
Tell me to get ready
Tell me to open my mouth
Tell me how much you love this

Tell me
Now

No comments: