Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awareness & Anticipation

He is in the room. I can feel his energy. Been waiting for it all day long.

This morning's action was merely an appetizer before the buffet of delights that awaited me. Lost count how many times he brought me to the edge, then paused again and again, observing my body's reaction, teasing me. It's one of my favorite games that we play. When I think I can't take it anymore, he enters me again deep inside me for a series of thrusts then stops, his cock motionless inside my pussy. In between my moans of longing, I flash him a smile.

"Like that, baby?" he asks with his velvety voice so deep and lusty. His eyes change quickly from a dark but gentle twinkle to badass motherfucker waiting to give it to me. When his lips part slightly, my heart skips a beat and the ache grows more intense.

"Mmmm" I reply, nodding as I raise up a hand and stick my thumb between his lips. I feel his teeth, his lips, his tongue. Then holding my hand to his mouth, he sucks a couple of my fingers until he feels me clench his cock the way he loves. Tension mounting inside the both of us, he closes his eyes as I throw my head back, caught in waves of delight as he pounds into the depths of me and fills me with his cum. Pleasure, pleasure, pleasure - it fills my brain, washes warm golden all over my body and I fall off that familiar edge into ecstacy.

He knows my body so well, and I know what feels good inside - together our lovemaking is incredible. This is my escape, my release and my nourishment.

That was then, and now he is here, and the ache inside only he can properly fill soon will meet its end. My panties are more than just damp and the thought of his penis hardening when he sees me causes my mouth to water and my nipples to push against the inside of my push up bra. I relish my body's reaction, for it knows what's in store for the hours to come. And come it will, and so will we.

No comments: