Saturday, March 14, 2009

Objects

It was the first time I'd ever seen or held a dildo in my hands. I'd seen them, in a case or from a distance but never touched them. Always curious about them, wondered who shopped for them, who sold it to them, what conversation transpired between shopkeeper and customer.

And now I had two of them. I purchased them online from the comfort and privacy of my own home, so no shopkeeper banter. I won't go into details about them except that one needs batteries and the other doesn't. There are so many out there to choose from it's mind boggling. And the mind boggling doesn't stop there. It's amazing what a couple tools will do to get the job done...

A couple of sites that are fantastic to shop from are Babeland and Adam & Eve. Check 'em out and I guarantee you will find something you can't live without!

No comments: