Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Mind's Eye

The mind's eye is the best camera and the body memory never forgets. I can see his face and feel the head of his swollen cock between my lips. The ridge is so thick and pronounced, the skin of his massive piece is stretched taught and hot to the touch, like leather seats in a car that's been parked in the sun. My mouth watering, cools his throbbing, and I slowly roll my tongue around the head. He emits a gasping 'ahhhh' and closes his eyes, head thrown back for a few seconds. I hear myself moan, mouth full of penis, and the thought of it now causes a wave of pleasure that moistens my panties, just as it did when his cock was so hard in my mouth. I could tell his pleasure was mounting, excellerating like a car out of control; his brown eyes became wild with lust, my lips clenched around his cock, sucking, moaning, and sucking hard. And at a high rate of speed he came furiously in my mouth, spurting his cum on my waiting wet tongue, and moaning in delight I tasted his sweetness.

No comments: