Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blowjobs

A friend of mine and I once had this great conversation about blowjobs. I don't normally openly talk about sexual things to just anyone, but for some reason our conversation went from people watching, to men, to relationships, to sex and it just seemed like a natural progression of things. It came about through talking about communication, and how much of a turn on it is to have your partner tell you things, talk to you while you're fucking. Talking dirty to each other is more than just foreplay or fantasy play. It's telling your parnter what you love, what you want them to do to give them the most pleasure, and trusting them.

I've been with men who are silent. Don't get me wrong, I've been with both types, Jay and Silent Bob, but I definitely like men like Jay who tell you things while you're doing it to them. For those of you who have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, rent the movie "Clerks".

But the highlight of our conversation was the topic of blowjobs. And how much we love giving them. There's something about it that is just super fantastic fucking turn-on for me, something I can only imagine a straight man would feel thinking about a woman's pussy. It makes your mouth water and your nipples hard, and you can't wait to feel that hot, soft skin on your lips. We talked about how important it was to have a parnter that told you exactly what to do, how they wanted you to swallow them, whether or not they wanted you to use your hands, to cup their balls, suck them really hard even after they came, and whether or not they liked cumming on your face or in your mouth. We talked about what we liked, too. I'd rather have a man cum in my mouth than blast it all over my face. There's something about having him explode with my lips somewhere on his penis, or me milking him into my open mouth. When I first started learning how to give blowjobs, the throbbing right before orgasm would startle me and I'd seize up. But that's different now, just took some time and a good parnter to tell u what feels best and how to please him.

I've never talked to another woman about blowjobs, sucking cock, swallowing, deep throating, the feeling of almost gagging on a rock hard dick, but not. Yadda, yadda... It was a really refreshing conversation and I was quite surprised that it happened. Sounds so odd, but I found a kindred spirit that afternoon, and looking back I can't help but chuckle.

No comments: